Tuesday 18 June 2013


My Top Five Favorite Doctors

this is my personal opinion , I am also interested in yours. I realize some of these performances might not be appreciated the same way I appreciate them. I want to generate discussion not anger.



5. Paul McGann- The eight doctor was so fantastic in spite of the fact his one and only appearance was badly written , his doctor seemed to make the best of the writing quality and took in all in stride. He seemed to have such a warm , kind feel to him.

4. Sylvester McCoy - This is another doctor who flourished in bad writing. I have found that fans seem to disapprove of his tenure but all I say to those people I say Remembrance of the Daleks  , nuff said

3. David Tennant - I like to describe this doctor as a true man of the 21st century , he can be friends with woman, he can gel his hair and talk on a cell phone. This doctor can seem to young and hip but their is a deep seated ancientness to his character.

2. Tom Baker - do you really have to ask?

1. Matt Smith - he was my first experience with doctor who and he will always have a place in my heart , he dressed ridiculously , ate ridiculously ( fish fingers and custard ) and live his life ridiculously. He had the same ancientness of Tennant but more fun and true doctorness, Where David was the oncoming storm and matt was the mad man with a box. I am sorry to say I prefer the mad man with a box any day.

I will do my top ten at a latter date

No comments: